Year-around flowering, Flowers in flushes throughout the year
Flower or Inflorescence color:
Plant Height or length:
2 to 4 meters
Plant Spread or Width:
1 to 2 meters
Upright or Erect, Weeping
Good for making bonsai
Good for screening
Good for Hedges and Borders
Thorny or Spiny
Suitable for road median planting
Hanging or weeping growth habit
Salt or salinity tolerant
Good on seaside
Grows best in humid and warm regions
Generally available in India in quantities of:
- Native of America and West Indies.
- Very beautiful tall shrub.
- Growing up to 4 m high.
- The plant can be made dwarf and bushy.
- Flowers are pea like - bright yellow. The plant looks like a waterfall of yellow when in full bloom - which is quite often.
- Very fast growing.
- Grown at the back of the shrubbery or as a specimen plant in lawns.
- Flowering in summer and rains.
- Will grow in all types of soils. Good drainage is important.