- Stunning is the word.
- Beautiful leafless shrub grows to 2 m or more high.
- Densely bushy and flattened silvery gray limbs fork into long pointed spikes.
- Can be dramatic when planted in a rockary or a lawn. Can be used as a indoor specimen for limited period of time.
- As with all succulents it requires well drained soil.
- This euphorbia can stand plenty of rain - as long as the water does not accumulate at its roots.
- It to grow more quickly now, and already the change in the type of growth is evident.
- The original weaker growth can be seen in the lower right corner of the photo, and the difference is clear.